Many employers experience challenges locating qualified candidates with disabilities to assist in meeting their diversity hiring initiatives.
Allsup Employment Services Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Allsup, Inc., has developed a program that assists motivated individuals with disabilities in preparing for, searching for and obtaining new job opportunities.
We have in-depth relationships with more than 250,000 people with disabilities. Some of these individuals may be able to help fulfill your initiatives of hiring people with disabilities and satisfying the new requirements under Section 503 for federal contractors.
Allsup Employment Services, Inc. can assist employers by:
- Screening individuals with disabilities and presenting only qualified and motivated candidates.
- Integrating with your current hiring practices and working within your process for a customized approach.
- Providing a resource for accommodation assistance (ADA expert available upon request).
- Offering retention support for employers and individuals and ongoing assistance to both parties for successful employment.
Employers can realize a number of objectives when they work with AESI that may include:
- Short-term and long-term diversity hiring initiatives.
- Compliance with federal contractor hiring guidelines (Section 503 regulations).
- Recruitment and retention of skilled workers.
- Increased competitive advantage and access to new markets.
- Broader customer base and talent pool of workers.