Is your company ready to…
- Increase workplace diversity?
- Work toward section 503 compliance?
- Maximize production?
- Hire qualified, motivated individuals?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, working with Allsup Employment Services, Inc. (AESI) may be right for your organization.
Why consider Allsup Employment Services, Inc.?
At AESI, our goal is to place qualified candidates with disabilities into positions that best suit your employment needs. AESI offers valuable services to employers, including:
- In-depth relationships with over 250,000 individuals with disabilities.
- Expertise based on more than 30 years experience working with individuals with disabilities.
- An extensive screening process.
- Vocational and disability specialists.
- Ongoing support after placement to ensure long-term success.
What you can expect by working with Allsup Employment Services, Inc.
AESI will work to match the location and job skills of qualified candidates in our inventory with your open positions to facilitate successful employment opportunities.
If you are ready to expand your disability hiring initiatives and would like Allsup Employment Services, Inc. to assist you along the way, please email us at info@allsupES.com or call us at (866) 540-5105.
Benefits for Employers
Employing skilled people with disabilities offers numerous benefits to employers, including:
- Increased revenue and production
- Decreased operational costs
- Expanded diversity hiring initiatives
- Lower turnover rates/improved retention
- Reduction in healthcare costs
- Tax credits
- Federal law compliance (Section 503)
- Increased motivation of employees
- Broadened customer base and marketing opportunities
- Enhanced customer trust and loyalty